Headley Insurance Services Ltd


How would you or your family cope if you were injured or incapacitated following an accident? Or what if you couldn't go back to work or had to change your job?

If you work for yourself, whether as a self-employed person or as a limited company, your earnings are totally dependent on you remaining healthy.

An accident or period of illness therefore constitutes a serious risk, and should be high on your list of insurance priorities. For example:

If you have an accident that results in some sort of serious injury or death, our cover will pay an agreed sum.

If you have an accident that makes it impossible for you to carry on with your job for a period of time, our policy will pay an agreed weekly amount.

We can be contacted by telephone on 01420 594242, or by filling in our On-line Form.


Headley Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the FCA register (www.fca.gov.uk) under reference Reg no 306701.

Headley Insurance Services is a trading name of Headley Group Limited, William Curtis House, Lenten Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1HG
Offices also at: 1551 Wimborne Road, Kinson, Bournemouth BH10 7AZ & 6 Queen Street, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1BD
Companies House: Headley Group Limited is a Registered Company in England.
Registration number is 4851495 at William Curtis House, Lenten Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1HG

If you are unhappy with our service we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request by emailing [email protected]headleygroup.co.uk. You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint.
The FOS website is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk